The Overcoming Bulimia Online course has the following features:
- Access to an 8 session course which uses audio, video and text. One session is worked through each week and assignments are given to carry out before the next session begins. To view the overview of what the course covers please click here.
- Access to downloads such as workbooks that users work through during each session and other useful information such as a template food diary.
- Anxiety Control Training (ACT)
- Access to the user forums in which users can share their experiences with other in similar situations.
- Reminders can be set up through text message or email so the user remembers to complete a session that week or to remind them to do their assignment.
- Confidentiality of responses.
- A User's guide to help you get the most out of the course.
By putting your mouse over the Home page tab above you can see more information on this OBO course such as user stories and what CBT is.
To view a demo of the course please click here.
For information on how to access the course and it's price please click here.
If you have any enquiries about the OBO course please contact us: